Hello Friends …….Lesson Plan on MS Dhoni
today we have brought a tremendous lesson plan which will be useful for you for B.Ed.
Today’s Lesson Plan Topic – MS Dhoni
Basic Intro MS Dhoni-
Dhoni started playing cricket at a young age, and he was so good that he made his debut for the Indian cricket team in 2004. From there, he went on to have an extraordinary career, scoring over 10,000 runs in One Day Internationals (ODIs) and Test matches combined. That’s a lot of runs! I can barely run a mile without feeling winded.
Lesson Plan on MS Dhoni
Title:– The Captain Cool – A Lesson on MS Dhoni
Grade Level: High School
Durstion- 35 min.
- Students will be able to recognize the accomplishments and impact of MS Dhoni on Indian cricket and sports in general.
- Student will be able to analyze the leadership qualities of MS Dhoni that contributed to his success as a captain.
- Students will be able to relate the experiences and lessons of MS Dhoni’s life to their own lives.
- Videos and images of MS Dhoni
- Articles and biographies about MS Dhoni
- Paper and pens for students to take notes
- Whiteboard and markers for brainstorming
Ask the students if they have heard of MS Dhoni and what they know about him. Write their responses on the whiteboard.
- Begin by discussing the early life of MS Dhoni, including his childhood and his journey to becoming a professional cricketer.
- Show videos and images of MS Dhoni playing cricket and winning matches, highlighting some of his most significant accomplishments as a player.
- Discuss MS Dhoni’s leadership qualities, such as his ability to remain calm under pressure, his focus on team unity, and his willingness to take risks.
- Ask the students to reflect on their own lives and identify areas where they can apply the lessons of MS Dhoni’s life and leadership to their own experiences.
Summarize the key points of the lesson and ask the students to share what they have learned about MS Dhoni and how they can apply his lessons to their own lives.
Assess students’ understanding of the lesson by having them write a short essay or reflection on the impact of MS Dhoni’s life and leadership on Indian cricket and sports in general.
- Sample lesson plan on Sachin Tendulkar
- Lesson Plan Template for B.Ed. Science
- Lesson Plan on Swami Vivekananda
- A sample lesson plan on Abdul Kalam