Lesson Plan on Food Where Does It Come From
class 6 science lesson plan
Hello friends, today we have come here with lesson plan of lesson 1 of class 6…Lesson Plan on Food Where Does It Come From
Overview of the Lesson Plan:
Please have a quick overview of this science lesson plan on Food.
- Name of Chapter: Food Where Does It Come From
- Name of topic: Food
- Class: 6
- Time: 40 min class
|School Name – Enter the name of your school|
|कक्षा- 6||Period- 3|
|Date-||Duration- 40 min|
- Students will be able to identify different sources of food.
- Student will be able to understand the journey of food from farm to table.
- Students will be able to recognize the importance of a balanced diet.
- Pictures of different sources of food (e.g. fruits, vegetables, grains, meat, dairy)
- Chart paper and markers
- Access to the internet and a projector
- Paper plates and plastic utensils
- Introduction (10 minutes) Begin by asking the students where they think their food comes from. Write their responses on the chart paper.
- Sources of Food (20 minutes) Show pictures of different sources of food and ask students to identify each one. Discuss where each food comes from and how it gets to their local grocery store or market.
- Farm to Table (20 minutes) Explain to the students the journey of food from the farm to the table. Discuss how farmers grow, harvest, and transport their crops, and how food is then processed, packaged, and shipped to stores.
- Group Activity (20 minutes) Divide students into groups and assign each group a different food source. Ask each group to research and create a presentation about the journey of their assigned food from farm to table. They can use pictures, diagrams, and other visual aids to help explain their findings.
- Review (10 minutes) Start by reviewing the previous day’s lesson and the presentations created by each group.
- Balanced Diet (20 minutes) Discuss the importance of a balanced diet and how it is necessary for good health. Explain the different food groups and the recommended daily intake of each.
- Food Groups (20 minutes) Show pictures of different foods and ask students to categorize them into their respective food groups. Discuss the importance of each food group and the nutrients they provide.
- Group Activity (20 minutes) Divide students into groups and ask them to create a balanced meal using foods from each food group. They can use paper plates and plastic utensils to create a visual representation of their meal.
- Review (10 minutes) Start by reviewing the previous day’s lesson and the balanced meals created by each group.
- Food Diary (20 minutes) Ask students to keep a food diary for a day or two, recording everything they eat and drink. Instruct them to categorize each item into the different food groups.
- Presentation (20 minutes) Have students share their food diaries with the class and discuss the importance of eating a variety of foods from each food group.
- Conclusion (10 minutes) End the lesson by asking students to reflect on what they have learned about where their food comes from and the importance of a balanced diet.
- Group presentations
- Balanced meal creation
- Food diary and categorization
FAQ- Food Where Does It Come From
1.Where does the food come from?
We get food as much from plants as from animals. Come animals (in meat form) as well as their various products like milk, huevos and honey. The cooked foods can be easily ingested and absorbed by our body. The sour germs are also eliminated in the kitchen.
2.What is the food class 6th?
Anything we eat to live is called food. For example: Bread, pan, mantequila, fruits, vegetables, legumes, vegetable oil, mantequila, desi ghee, huevos, carne, pollo, pescado, huevo, etc. Food is necessary for us because it provides material for the growth of our body and energy. .
- 99+ Civics Lesson Plan in Hindi Pdf for B.Ed | नागरिक शास्त्र पाठ योजना
- b ed 1st year sessional work | बीएड सेशनल वर्क | working session
- 20 PHYSICS LESSON PLAN | 20 CHEMISTRY LESSON PLAN | 20 BIOLOGY LESSON PLANS PDF
- प्रधानमंत्री पर पाठ योजना | LESSON PLAN ON PRIME MINISTER
- Evs lesson plan pdf | हमारा पर्यावरण पाठ योजना | पर्यावरण लेसन प्लान
- महात्मा गांधी पाठ योजना | hindi lesson plan class 7,8,9,10, pdf
- 35 hindi lesson plan pdf for b.ed | हिंदी पाठ योजना | हिंदी लेसन प्लान