नमस्कर दोस्तों …..Lesson Plan Template for B.Ed.
दोस्तों आज हम यहाँ पर रसायन विज्ञान का लेसन प्लान लेकर आये है ….class 9 to 10 के लिए उपयोगी है ….
Introduction to Chemistry इस टॉपिक पर lesson plan लाये है ….
Lesson Plan Template for B.Ed. Science Class
Topic:- Introduction to Chemistry
Grade level:- 9th Grade
Duration:- 70 minutes
- To introduce students to the basics of chemistry, including the definition of matter and its properties.
- To help students understand the composition of matter and the differences between elements, compounds, and mixtures.
- introduce students to the periodic table of elements and the classification of elements based on their properties.
- To help students understand the concept of chemical reactions and the importance of balancing chemical equations.
- To provide hands-on activities to reinforce the concepts covered in the lesson.
- Whiteboard and markers
- Periodic table of elements
- Chemical formulas for common compounds (e.g. H2O, CO2, NaCl)
- Balancing chemical equations worksheet
- Safety goggles, aprons, and gloves
- Chemicals for hands-on activities (e.g. vinegar, baking soda)
Introduction (10 minutes):
- Greet students and introduce the topic of chemistry and its importance in our daily lives.
- Define matter and its properties, including mass, volume, and density.
- Ask students if they can think of any examples of matter in their surroundings.
Body (40 minutes):
- Explain the composition of matter, including the differences between elements, compounds, and mixtures.
- Use the periodic table of elements to demonstrate the classification of elements based on their properties.
- Provide examples of common compounds and their chemical formulas.
- Introduce the concept of chemical reactions and the importance of balancing chemical equations.
- Distribute the balancing chemical equations worksheet and allow students time to work on it individually or in pairs.
- Conduct a class discussion to review the answers to the worksheet.
Hands-on Activity (20 minutes):
- Provide safety goggles, aprons, and gloves to students.
- Demonstrate a simple chemical reaction by combining vinegar and baking soda to produce carbon dioxide gas.
- Ask students to conduct the experiment in pairs, record their observations, and explain the chemical reaction that occurred. Lesson Plan Template for B.Ed.
Conclusion (10 minutes):
- Review the key concepts covered in the lesson.
- Ask students to share what they learned and any questions they still have.
- Provide additional resources for students who are interested in learning more about chemistry.
- Participation in class discussions and hands-on activities will be assessed.
- The balancing chemical equations worksheet will be graded for accuracy and completeness.
- A short quiz will be given to test students’ understanding of the concepts covered in the lesson.
Lesson Plan on Swami Vivekananda
A sample lesson plan on Abdul Kalam
LESSON PLAN ON PRIME MINISTER | civics lesson
20 PHYSICS LESSON PLAN | 20 CHEMISTRY LESSON PLAN | 20 BIOLOGY LESSON PLANS PDF