Hello friends….. Welcome to our blog with this lesson plan for science class 6 pdf……
Friends, today we have brought the lesson plan for science class 6 pdf……
You will find lesson plans for all subjects of B.Ed on this blog, you can search here..
- Subject: Science
- Grade level: 6-8
- Topic:- Fibre to Fabric
Students will be able to:
- – Understand the process of obtaining fibres from different sources
- – Understand the process of spinning and weaving fibres into fabric
- – Identify the different types of fibres and their uses
- – Samples of natural and synthetic fibres
- – Pictures and videos of the process of fibre production and fabric manufacturing
- – Spinning wheel and spindle
- – Weaving loom
- – Cotton balls or other fibres for spinning and weaving
lesson plan for science class 6 pdf
Introduction (10 minutes):
Begin by asking the students if they know where the clothes they wear come from. Discuss the different sources of fibres, such as animals (wool), plants (cotton, jute, hemp), and synthetic materials (polyester, nylon). Ask them to think about the different steps involved in turning these raw materials into fabric.
Body (40 minutes):
1. Obtaining fibres:
– Show samples of different types of fibres and explain how they are obtained from their sources.
– Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of natural and synthetic fibres.
– Show pictures and videos of the process of obtaining fibres from cotton, wool, and other sources.
– Show the spinning wheel and spindle and explain how they are used to spin fibres into yarn.
– Demonstrate how to spin cotton balls or other fibres into yarn.
– Allow students to try spinning themselves.
– Show the weaving loom and explain how it is used to weave yarn into fabric.
– Demonstrate how to weave a small piece of fabric using a simple loom.
– Allow students to try weaving themselves.
Conclusion (10 minutes):
– Recap the process of obtaining fibres, spinning yarn, and weaving fabric.
– Discuss the different types of fibres and their uses.
– Ask the students to reflect on what they have learned and how it connects to the clothes they wear in their daily lives.
– Observation of students’ participation in spinning and weaving activities.
– Written reflection on what they have learned about the process of turning raw materials into fabric.
- Class 6 Science Lesson Plan | Lesson Plan on Components of Food
- Class 6 Chapter 1 Lesson Plan on Food Where Does It Come From
- Lesson Plan on Cell Class 8 | Science Lesson Plan class 8 & 9
- 1000+ Science lesson plan for b.ed in hindi | B.Ed Lesson Plan Download Pdf
- 99+ Civics Lesson Plan in Hindi Pdf for B.Ed
- B.ed. Lesson Plan on Virat Kohli [ A Cricketing Legend ]
- Class 6 science lesson plan pdf